Monday, May 23, 2011

Here's a thought:

For the greater good of preserving our nation’s sovereignty, solvency and sanity, we should rewrite Constitutional laws, tax laws and civil laws in ways that show the 2 percent what it’s like to be the other 98 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment